Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Time When I...

Was a Rhinoceros..
- This was a hard one to think of, because I feel as if I have always been my own individual and never followed the herd. I guess you can say when I was in junior high, I'd try to follow the trends of what was cool to wear, say, and act. That didn't get me very far. I have always learned at a young age, to not be afraid of who you truly are and what you stand for. Yes, I'd get teased for the nerdy appearance and always having my nose in my studies; however, I feel that made me who I am today. And because I didn't care what others thought once I hit the high school phase it has lead me where I am today. I guess looking back, its not bad to be a Rhino every once and awhile.


Was Berenger..
- I have always had a big heart full of compassion for people with disabilities or elderly people. Because of this, since I was young I have always gone above and beyond to assist them in whatever they may need while out and about. There have been quite a few times where I was out while growing up and saw people with nothing better to do either making fun or harassing someone with disabilities or an elderly person. I took a stand and put them in their place. I don't tolerate that kind of low life behavior, it is just wrong. Still to this day I have no problem speaking up to someone who has that kind of nerve. It is great when it embarrasses them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment